Due to COVID-19 the Visitor Information Centre is closed to the Public.
Current Hours of Operation
May – September 2021
Staff will be onsite as of May 24, 2021.
Contact by phone (902-533-4008) or email (email@example.com)
Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Visitors to Guysborough can find information on travel routes, local points of interest, availability of accommodation and other services at the Old Court House Museum.
Feel free to call (902) 533-4008 to ask us to help with your plans for your visit to Guysborough and the surrounding area.
You can also view our Community Links for information about where to stay and eat, and activities to consider while you’re here.
Information available includes
- Current Doers and Dreamers Guide
- Accommodation and attraction brochures for Guysborough, Guysborough County and surrounding counties and other regions of Nova Scotia
- Maps and other transportation information
- On-the-spot assistance for travel in Guysborough, the County and the Province
- Phone assistance for travel planning to Guysborough
- C@P site: A computer is available for free for use during open hours for 30 minutes at a time. Printing services are available for a small fee.
Back-up phone number for off-hours
If you need travel assistance when the VIC is closed, please call 1-800-565-0000.
Next closest Visitor Information Centre: If you are heading to Cape Breton, the regional VIC is located just after the Canso Causeway in Port Hastings. If you’re travelling west, there is a VIC in Antigonish.